Has UFF inspired you to make a difference? Are you looking for a passionate project to occupy your uni holidays? Want to create a caring community in your workplace? Then do an event for UFF!
UFF is always looking for committed and enthusiastic volunteers to organise fundraising events. Please contact us with your ideas today. Some potential events to get you thinking:
- Friday night after-work drinks to support UFF.
- Cinema event – movie premiere for charity.
- Dress up event in your school or workplace.
- Salary sacrifice scheme at your organisation – Would you miss $2 from your pre-tax weekly pay? In an organisation of 100 people this would total a monthly donation of $800 to UFF.
- Organising a focussed event, such as cocktail evening, dinner or lunch, in support of UFF.
- Any event or idea that you can imagine
We are also always looking for volunteers to help run campaigns and events, from handing out brochures, assisting at an event or organising the whole occasion. Please get in touch with Annabelle or Dave if you are interesting in breaking the cycle.